Community Living Service’s Kent County Division
Who We Are
Independent Supports Coordination of Kent County promotes community inclusion, full citizenship, personal empowerment, and a self-determined life for people with Intellectual and Developmental disabilities.
We have a high level of expertise in Person-Centered Planning, Self-Determination, and community focused services. We don’t believe in limiting people to the service models that have historically been in place. Tell us what your hopes and dreams are for your future, or the future of your loved one, and we’ll make it our job to partner with you to help you accomplish your personal hopes, wishes and desired accomplishments.
Our top priority is to meet the needs of the people we serve through individualized supports and flexible scheduling. We are not tied to a Monday through Friday day time schedule; we are flexible. We also will go to you, you do not need to drive to meet us. We will meet you wherever you are most comfortable to help you craft positive life outcomes.We Believe In:
- Promoting the principles of Self-Determination and assisting people to achieve a happy, healthy, and productive life in their community.
- Family preservation and proper family support.
- Promoting the importance of community.
- Flexible services and scheduling.
- Partnerships that actively include individuals, their families or other allies, providers, and funders all working together for the benefit of the person served.
- Introducing new ideas and approaches for providing unique and creative methods of support.
- “Nothing About Me, Without Me” – There is nobody’s opinions or preference more important to us than that of the person we serve. We will do everything we can to make you glad that you chose us as your Support Coordination provider agency.
P.O. Box 6710
Grand Rapids, MI 49516
The Community Living Services Kent County Division is funded by Network 180.