Behavioral Health Home Initiative - Oakland County
The Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Model is a healthcare service delivery model focused on combining primary care with mental health services, as well as social services and supports for adults and children diagnosed with mental health needs.
The BHH is a benefit for Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, and MIChild enrollees.
Community Living Services is proud to be a part of a program that allows us to bring a person-centered approach to an individual’s decisions in physical and mental health.
Behavioral Health Home advantages include:
- Comprehensive care management
- Coordinated care tailored to your specific needs
- Health promotion education and resources
- Transitional care assistance among various healthcare settings
- Individual and family support
- Referrals to appropriate community and support services
- Access to a team of healthcare professionals
- Assistance in healthcare decision-making
To start integrating physical and mental health needs today call 248-547-2668 or click here to send an email to Lori Lindstrom.
Currently, BHH service delivery is available to individuals who have the following diagnoses:
- Schizoaffective disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depressive disorder, single episode
- Major depressive disorder, recurrent
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorders
- Reaction to severe stress, and adjustment disorders
- Other anxiety disorders
- Other mental disorders due to known physiological condition